Monday, September 7, 2026

JEZEBEL SHUT-DOWN ✓ ONLY ONE AFI BLOG✨


JEZEBEL SHUT-DOWN ✓ ONLY ONE AFI BLOG✨

Matthew 18:18 (KJV)  Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

JEZEBEL, 

YOU PLAGUE...

I SEE YOU

TRYING TO INTERRUPT WHAT I DOWNLOAD ONLINE. I STRIP YOU DOWN OF ALL YOUR POWER AND INFLUENCE, IN JESUS NAME. 

I REVERSE WHAT YOU ATTEMPTED TO DO, IN JESUS NAME. 

YOU ALWAYS STAY TRYING TO HINDER, AND INTERRUPT BUT I KEEP BLOCKING YOU IN JESUS NAME. 

FIRSTLY, I 

REBUKE AND RENOUNCE YOU IN JESUS NAME.

SECONDLY

I CUT YOU OFF IN THE SPIRIT REALM... NO ACCESS PASS TO DARKNESS ACTIVATED IN JESUS NAME. 

AND THIRDLY, REMEMBER THIS, CUZ THIS IS CHRIST TALKING:

Revelation 2:20-23 (KJV)  Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

FURTHERMORE I REBUKE AND I BIND THE FOLLOWING DEMONS, (YA PEOPLES) IN JESUS NAME: 

  • PROBLEMS
  • MISCHIEF
  • STRIFE
  • CONFUSION 
  • HATE
  • ANGER
  • DEFILEMENT 
  • RAGE
  • VIOLENCE
  • MURDER
  • DISTRACTION
  • INSANITY
  • FOOLISHNESS
  • RETALIATION 
  • INFIRMITY
  • PERVERSION
  • MANIPULATION 
  • INTIMIDATION
  • FEAR 
  • DOUBT
  • HINDRANCE 
  • SPIRITUAL TRESPASSERS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

🔥 MOST POPULAR POSTS 🔥

✨❤️‍🔥🔥FEATURED POST❤️‍🔥🔥✨

JEZEBEL SHUT-DOWN ✓ ONLY ONE AFI BLOG✨

Matthew 18:18 (KJV)  Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on ear...