When I arrived home just a little while ago, and I noticed my tent down I thought to myself, "The witchcraft must not be working. Praise Jesus!"
I would Really like to know WHO here has a problem with me, of ALL people?
I DON'T:
- Start trouble, but I Finish it.
- Bother people or their belongings. I'm the type of person, you could have a million dollars stacked in your bookbag with me in the same area, and it will remain the same way as you left it, in JESUS NAME.
ALL I want to do is what the Lord, my heavenly Father and brother require of me. Part of meeting the Requirements of Christ is getting delivered. It's not enough to claim Christianity or to say that you love God, etc.
Honestly, I can TEAR YOU TO SHREDS ONLY with the Words of my mouth, in JESUS NAME. But I'm feeling MATURE tonight...
- If this is a scare tactic to influence me to side with you or fear you somehow, then you need to find a way to apply for demon JEZEBEL's job. Ask her how her job is working for her right now...
- I'm STILL GETTING DELIVERED chump!
- JUST CONTINUE TO WATCH ME, (as Heavenly forces, militia, powers, and co-judges are watching you ALL, IN JESUS NAME.
- DELIVERANCE IS "THE CHILDREN'S BREAD:
- Matthew 15:24-28 (KJV) But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
- Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
- But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
- And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
- Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour:
- I INTEND TO EAT UP ALL MY PORTION OF " THE CHILDREN'S BREAD BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THE DAUGHTERS OF THE LIVING GOD, IN JESUS NAME: You can use all the witchcraft and all the goons you want, but your daddy Satan's tactics were already defeated at the Cross and brought to Nothing, in JESUS NAME:
- Colossians 2:14-15 (KJV) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
- And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

I'm a Pray for you in JESUS NAME in hopes that He stimulates your heart because what you did by turning my tent over tonight was ICE COLD. It definitely sends a message, but it puts NO FEAR or anxiety in me, in JESUS NAME.
I'll sleep like BALLROG from Street Fighter:
I'm also going to include in my prayer that you lose ideas for starting trouble with me and my sister in Christ, (you know who I'm referring to...) because just in case you decide to harden your heart, or remain hard-headed, I need you to understand that there are Major demons in the Abyss, in Hades, and in Outer-Darkness who are ARE MORE THAN READY and waiting for you to play with them. You're the one who likes to play evil games using rats right?
Man, I DECREE AND DECLARE, that the strongman demons aimed against you will USE YOU and the rats you feed against us as your predators, and YOU become prey of those rats, in JESUS NAME.
They would be more of your match cuz your an O-G, or a gang member or killer, right?
Well, the types of demons I'm referring to are the kind who can SO EASILY make the tactics you use against me and my sister in Christ, Ms. Cynthia LOOK LIKE CHILD'S PLAY, IN JESUS NAME. I TELL NO TALES.
I too, want you to remain rich, live your life to it's Fullest, and STAY BLESSED. TAKE YOUR FOCUS OFF of me and the rest of God's people, and go your way. We don't bother with you and yours.
Otherwise, there will be a WHOLE NEW COMPILATION of demons that you're NOT ALREADY CONNECTED with right now, who will be ready to target and continuously attack and come against you HARDER than you have come against others IN YOUR LIFE, IN JESUS NAME.
I do claim this as your near future experience if you insist on being a bully.
Remember, I UTTERLY DETEST AND DESPISE BULLIES... AND I DO EAT THEM ALL FOR BREAKFAST, In JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!