Tuesday, August 4, 2026

ASSIGNMENT TERMINATED ✓ ONLY ONE AFI BLOG ✨

 

ASSIGNMENT TERMINATED ✓ ONLY ONE AFI BLOG ✨

JEZEBEL, 


I NULLIFY 
your assignment regarding me and Lust/men.

Under the amazing power and authority of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I officially EVICT you from the Seat of controlling, influencing, or manipulating the sending, conjuring,or summoning of Any males/men to me or in my direction

I want you to first understand my view about The Living God and just HOW MUCH I Trust and TRULY Love him. I can't help it...

At the moment, I am homeless and handicapped but I FEAR NO ONE and NOTHING, and I absolutely Trust The Living God and Christ with EVERYTHING REGARDING ME:
  1. I believe WITHOUT SEEING. I GOT HARD-CORE Faith.✨
  2. The LIVING GOD is just TOO ILL to leave. I can't leave him, no matter my circumstance. I won't stay happy anywhere else.

JEZEBEL
You Know NOTHING about ME, what caliber of men I desire, my lust level, nor my interests, IN JESUS NAME. I'm a just leave it AT THAT. 

Some of the males you sent me THINK that they can BUY sex from me. I'm a tell you STRAIGHT like This: 
NO MAN can BUY sex from me JUST LIKE NO DEVIL can BUY HIS WAY INTO HEAVEN. 
I'M PRICELESS AND I KNOW IT. And since I am priceless, my Love is INFINITE

(Truth be told, I woulda had CASH wrapped up in a ball of money, if I would have stayed. I would have corn rolled the light+skinned Island dude, (the first one you sent me) in to a TUG OF WAR for Love.)

I TRUST Christ and The Living God Almighty for ALL my personal alignment and my contact growth. 

And honestly, baby girl, my true alignment and healing BEGINS once I am DELIVERED from YOU, IN JESUS MATCHLESS NAME. 


JEZEBEL...
YOU NEVER AGAIN have any dominion or control over the Any male/man I meet or who crosses my path, and who I lust with or for, in the name of JESUS

ASSIGNMENT TERMINATED ✓ ONLY ONE AFI BLOG ✨


ASSIGNMENT TERMINATED ✓ ONLY ONE AFI BLOG ✨


The series of males you delivered in to my path, I blow that bridge up with the dynamite of Ahayah Asher Ahayah, the True, Living God, in JESUS MATCHLESS NAME. I torch that bridge down with fire of the Living God PLUS the holy Spirit. 

So, who I meet, who I align with, who I gravitate to, and who I Lust for is No Longer your concern JEZEBEL, in JESUS NAME. I just freed you from that responsibility. And I want you to know it. 

JEZEBEL, I render you INEFFECTIVE, INCAPABLE, UTTERLY STRIKEN, AND POWERLESS. You have been again DEMOTED, in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. 

It's really for the Best. Certain things must come to pass in order for me to grow. Thanks for understanding babe. 😉😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

🔥 MOST POPULAR POSTS 🔥

✨❤️‍🔥🔥FEATURED POST❤️‍🔥🔥✨

JEZEBEL ASSIGNMENT TERMINATION ✓ ONLY ONE AFI BLOG✨

JEZEBEL,  I NULLIFY  I TERMINATE I CANCEL I BREAK your assignment regarding me and my Hair, my glory. Under the amazing power and authority ...